Rakion Solo League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rakion Solo League

Rakion Solo League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention to those who haven't fight their match!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
123G
Some Dude
Some Dude

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Attention to those who haven't fight their match! Empty
PostSubject: Attention to those who haven't fight their match!   Attention to those who haven't fight their match! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 4:11 am

Kalinanda vs HereCumSanta
Cloud_ vs [Limiter]
XxAsianesexX vs Caeis

Please have your match done by Friday the 16th and post a ss or notify an admin of the final results.

If you can't get it done by Friday the 16th, you will BOTH forfeit your eligibility to continue to next round and WILL NOT be eligible for season 2.

However, if you can prove that you tried to contact your opponent to set up a match and never got a response, we will consider that as a win for you. So please try and schedule as soon as you can!

To prove that you tried to contact your opponent; please make a post regarding when you are available to play in the "schedule your match section."
Back to top Go down
https://rlsolo.niceboard.com
Cloud_

Cloud_

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Attention to those who haven't fight their match!   Attention to those who haven't fight their match! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:23 am

Limiter yo call me or yeah but i can play thurs after 9pm EST. Peace see u on the battle field. And if u call leave a message i say yo this is matt...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandofthehawk.forumup.com
Hemmie
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Hemmie

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Attention to those who haven't fight their match!   Attention to those who haven't fight their match! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 5:12 am

I think you should contact them not via forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention to those who haven't fight their match!   Attention to those who haven't fight their match! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention to those who haven't fight their match!
Page 1 of 1